This year we are continuing to broaden our pupils’ knowledge of different career opportunities. Our theme is: DARE to DREAM!
Over the coming year we will once again be planning special weeks and community events. Our aim is to encourage our pupils to:
- Gain knowledge about themselves and their own skills and attributes.
- Gain knowledge about the world we live in and the world of work.
- Aspire to reach their OPB (own personal best) now and in the future
- To demonstrate resilience
Over the year we will be focusing on three main events:
- Week beginning 21 October Our Local Community will focus on our school and village community at work.
- Week beginning 3 February Our Global Community will focus on roles and careers that span our global community e.g. global industry, internet based companies
- Week beginning 18 May Our Creative Community there will be a challenge to make £20 blossom
- Week beginning 29 June The Health and Well being of our local community using the power of sport to encourage healthy living.
Please click on the menu to the right to take a look at our first event ‘Dare to Dream’.