KS1 Visit to York Castle Museum
As part of our theme this term we will be visiting York Castle Museum. The visit will take place on Tuesday 20 February 2018.
- The children will be departing at 9.00 am prompt and returning to school by 3.15 pm. Normal end of day arrangements will apply.
- Each child will need to bring a packed lunch and a drink in a disposable plastic bag. Under the Universal Free School Meals scheme all KS1 children are eligible for a packed lunch. (A sandwich, biscuit, piece of fruit and drink – variety dependant on supplies at the time!). However, should you wish to provide this yourself as done in previous years, we would be happy for you to do so. In which case, your child will require a packed lunch and drink. (No glass bottles, fizzy drinks or sweets please).
- Transport will be provided by Bus King.
- Insurance is covered under an agreement with East Riding of Yorkshire Council. Details are available on request.
- Please notify us of any special medical considerations, including travel sickness.
- We are seeking a voluntary contribution per child of £10.00, the difference to be funded by the school. The total cost of the visit is £596.00. With the coaches costing £380.00 and entry to the Museum £216.00 (£4.50 per child). The total cost to school per child is therefore £12.42.
- As you know, we rely on voluntary parental contributions to enable educational visits such as this to take place. If insufficient funds are received the visit may not take place.
- School uniform should be worn, sensible shoes and a warm, waterproof coat will be required.
Please return all forms by Friday, 9 February 2018.